Jamie and I have been very busy getting the little bits and pieces together for the Mongol Rally.
- Jamie's sister's boyfriend Josh (who is a Farrier by trade) has made our Micra an awesome steel sump guard
- Found some Mongol Rally statistics with Rob adding: 300 teams and a little over 200 will make it to UB with car
- I'm accredited with a first aid course from Steve Blethyn, so I should be able to keep Jamie alive for a few more minutes
- I'm still waiting for my Iranian visa, as well as Tajikistan & Turkmenistan invite
- Jamie has got his new passport and is also stressing out with the last few visas
- Complained about the FCO Website and yes, I've accepted the potential risks
- Practiced putting up our tent (& Jamie took it down)
- Bought some Korean noodles and supplies with the help of Sean and his fogging machine business
- Ordered some collectible Team Geek out calling cards and stickers from http://uk.moo.com
- Obtained an International Drivers Permit - Trivia: I've actually had one before when I first drove in the UK from South Africa
- Moving the bulk of my possessions out of W2 1DS this Thursday, to storage at Praze Farm
- Doing "hand over" for my work, Marcos will be replacing me. Also about to push out a Webconverger release
- Bought a Central Asia map from Stanfords and I've figured out most of the closest / interesting UNESCO sites on the route!
- We are 50GBP shy of our 1000GBP charity fund raising target! Donate now or during the trip at http://www.justgiving.com/teams/geekout/
Have we missed anything? I am so ridiculously excited.